|SAKURA MARTIAL ARTS SUPPLIES MERCHANDISE RETURNS
MERCHANDISE RETURNS INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Read the Sakura Merchandise Returns Policy
2. Submit the on-line Merchandise Returns Form below
3. Send the items back to Sakura
- Please note - All policies are subject to change or revision without notice.
ATTENTION: Sakura only processes returns.
We no longer process exchanges. For an exchange simply place a new order on our website for the item(s) you need.
You may return a product purchased from Sakura within 30 days of receiving it except for books, videos, custom items, and items purchased from the clearance and closeout sections of our web site.
Returns will be processed in the order they are received. Allow an estimated 5 to 10 business days after return merchandise has been received to process. Returns processing time is an estimate and may change according to returns volume.
New merchandise that is suitable for resale (not worn, unwashed, unaltered and unsoiled) may be returned for a refund within 14 days of receiving the item. If new merchandise is returned within 15 to 30 days of receipt of merchandise, there is an automatic 15 percent restocking charge; after 30 days goods will not be accepted. Merchandise received after 30 days will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense. There can be no returns on custom, clearance, or closeout products.
All returns to Sakura Supply Co. must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt of merchandise. After 30 days, this policy becomes null and void. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. WE DO NOT REQUIRE AN RMA NUMBER. Your order number is used to process all returns. Returned items must be in new condition with all original packaging, pricing labels etc. Closeout items are not eligible for return.
For quality control purposes, all merchandise that qualifies for a return must first be sent back to Sakura for inspection. Sakura is not responsible for shipping / handling / insurance charges on returned merchandise. Carrier pickup labels are not issued. Return shipping fees are reimbursed when determined to be applicable by the Sakura Returns Department. All merchandise for returns must be returned prepaid in resale condition in the original packaging with the pricing labels still attached. It is not necessary to require a signature or delivery confirmation return packages. A 15% handling / restocking fee may be deducted from any credits or refunds issued if the merchandise is not returned within 14 days, by special arrangement, or in the original packaging and in resale condition. Items that have been washed, worn or used are not considered to be in resale condition will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
Sakura Supply Co. reserves the right and will charge a restocking fee of 5% up to 20% of the retail value of any and all merchandise that is returned. The returns department will determine the fee based on the condition and manner of your return. All returned items sent back in used and/or damaged condition will be rejected and sent back to the buyer. If customers reject their return shipment (rejected due to ineligibility), Sakura Supply Co. reserves the right to liquidate the inventory and withhold credit.
All sales are final on Clearance, Close-out, and Blow-out merchandise. These items are not eligible for return.
Sakura Supply Co. no longer processes exchanges, for the primary reason of expediting the returns process. This will make the exchange process both faster and more accurate. If you would like to exchange any items you ordered from Sakura Supply Co., simply return the original merchandise by following the instructions on our on line electronic return form. Next, place a new order online. Your new order will ship as soon as possible. When we receive and inspect the original returned merchandise, you will be refunded for the original order via your original payment method.
A refund will be issued only after we receive and process your return. We will refund you for the item(s) you return. The return will be refunded less original shipping and any applicable fees. A refund will be remitted to you via your credit card account for the merchandise amount minus the original shipping and handling fees. Monitor your credit card account for confirmation of the refund. We will not send you a refund confirmation via email.
IMPORTANT: You must fill out
and submit the Merchandise Exchange / Return Form at the bottom
of this page before you send any merchandise back. All merchandise must be
received within 10 days of the on-line form submission. Merchandise received
after 10 days will not be accepted. Submitting an inaccurate on line electronic return form and / or not including your order number on your return package will cause a processing and refunding delay.
Include these items in your return shipment:
1. The merchandise in its original, brand-new condition with all original packaging and pricing labels. If possible/practical it is ok to try to return items using the same package your item(s) were shipped in.
2. Put your order number on the package label right after your name.
3. Be sure your order number is on the package after your name.
For your protection, we recommend using a reputable carrier to ship your package. Insurance is a recommended option. Be sure to get a tracking number from the carrier. We are not responsible in any manner for lost or damaged merchandise that has been shipped to us. Please retain your shipping receipt and tracking number.
Our returns department inspects each and every product that is returned. We reserve the right to refuse returns for any and all returned items if one or more of the following has occurred:
- Obvious wear & tear such as scratches or dents on any merchandise; tears or holes in garments; scratches, etc.
- Any and all size adjustments such as garments that have been laundered, tailored and/or altered, modifications to any product etc.
- Dirt, sand, sun and/or water damage, antiperspirant stains, makeup, animal fur, etc.
- Obvious odors such as cigarette smoke, perfume or colognes, etc.
- Protective Packaging or original packaging that has been defaced in any manner, or is absent upon return.
- Due to Health Code Violations, underwear (groin cups, protective bras/cups etc.) mouth guards, and socks are not eligible for return.
- Certain products containing liquid material such as pepper sprays, liniments, balms, are not eligible for return.
- Custom made items, including all striped belts, half/half belts, panel belts, custom size/color belts, custom uniforms etc. are not eligible for return.
- Gift Certificates are NOT eligible for return/refund, they are a final sale.
For quality control purposes, all merchandise that qualifies for a return or replacement must first be sent back to Sakura for inspection. Sakura is not responsible for shipping / handling charges on returned
merchandise. Carrier pickup labels are not issued. Return shipping fees are reimbursed when applicable. All merchandise for returns must be returned prepaid in the
original packaging in resale condition. It is not necessary to require a signature, delivery confirmation, or insurance on return packages.
Please be sure your order number is on the label of the return package. A 15% handling / restocking fee may
be deducted from any credits or refunds issued if the merchandise is not returned within
14 days, by special arrangement, or in the original packaging and in resale condition.
Items that have been washed, worn or used are not considered to be in resale condition and
may be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
SEND ALL MERCHANDISE RETURNS TO:
The return addresses will be sent to you via E-Mail after the form below is filled out properly and submitted.
Merchandise sent to Sakura without submitting the form below first will not be accepted and will be automatically returned to sender.
Allow 5 to 10 business days after return merchandise has been received
to process all returns. If you have any questions regarding our Merchandise Exchange / Return Policy, please submit
your inquiry to our
Customer Service Department.
GOODS / MISSING ITEMS
The Sakura Shipping Team makes every effort to protect products from being
damaged during shipping. We quality inspect each item and package before shipping. We would never knowingly ship a defective or damaged item. On rare
occasions, packages and / or merchandise may be damaged by the carrier service during the delivery process.
If there appears to be shipping damage,
you need to do the following:
- Carefully inspect all received merchandise for damage or missing items.
- If merchandise is damaged, contact our Customer Service Department
to inform us of the incident.
- If merchandise is missing, first check your invoice for notations about
items being sold out or discontinued at the time of shipping.
- If merchandise is missing due to carrier mishandling, contact our
Customer Service Department to inform us of the incident.
- Do not discard any cartons or packaging materials. The carrier may wish to
- Wait for a prompt E-Mail response with further instructions from our
Customer Service Department.
- Please do NOT return the merchandise unless instructed to do so by our
Customer Service Department.
- Please do NOT use expedited services to return merchandise. Sakura will not reimburse for expedited return shipping.
We are not responsible for carrier mishandling of packages. If your package was shipped via UPS, insurance is automatic and we will file a claim on any merchandise damaged and / or missing from the package upon delivery. Package insurance is not automatic with USPS. If you did not specify that you wanted your package insured at the time of checkout a claim cannot be filed.
Please Note: Vendor policies for handling defective merchandise supersede Sakura's policy.
SAKURA MERCHANDISE RETURN FORM
Sakura will not accept any return merchandise unless this form has been
properly filled out, submitted on-line, and received by us prior to receiving